This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask! PLEASE!!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose:East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things:trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question:what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Pretty please Downtonians? :) if you want let me know and i'll ask you a number back x
- Mione? Is everything okay? You didn’t even touch your plate, Potter said, worried. - I was just thinking that I might have to quit a class if I want to have more time to prepare my NEWT examinations, she lied.
The young man didn’t answer, even though he felt like she wasn’t telling the entire truth and to avoid any awkwardness he changed subject, bringing the topic back to their schedule. This year the gryffindors had the displeasure to share lots of classes with the slytherins.
Hermione sighted and looked toward the other side of the great hall again. As soon as the blonde rose his eyes toward her and noticed that she was staring at him, she hurried to turn her head not to cross his glance. She pretended to care about what her two best friends were saying and damned herself for her childish reaction. Why was she thinking that much about the slytherin since she had seen him in the hogwarts express a few hours ago?
There was something different about him. He had always been despicable, yet this year he was even worse. His despicableness had somehow turned into something even darker. Maybe it was this darkness that was attracting the young witch.
But once again, he had always been wrapped into some kind of dark halo. Why was it so suddenly appealing? She had to admit that he had changed over the summer. Draco was now taller and thinner. And yes, he was attractive. But how could Hermione be attracted to Draco?
That very same Draco who spent 6 years calling her mudblood, looking down at her, making her life a true hell whenever she had the misfortune to bump into him in empty hallways; that very same wizard who also tried, or at least really seemed to have tried, to kill one of her best friend several times.
But actually, she didn’t hate him. Not that much at least. She felt sorry for him. Sorry because of the family he had to grow up in, sorry because of the fake friends who were surrounding him since he first came at hogwarts. And right now she felt truly sorry for this skank who was literally eating his face to show everyone that she was his girlfriend. Could it be possible that Hermione was actually jealous of whatshername?
- Shall we go Mione? the redhead said, interrupting her thoughts.
She simply nodded and stood up, asking Ginny if she was done too so that she could join them and go back to the dormitory with her. She needed the weasley to tell her everything about her relationship with Harry; she desperately needed something to fill her thoughts. Anything but something related to Draco.
- Ugh, have you seen how Pansy was with Draco? Ginny asked. It was disgusting! She really does look like a pug. I pity her though; I don’t even know how she can love him. Yuck.
- Maybe he’s nice after all, Hermione simply answered. She didn’t want Ginny to keep talking about the slytherin; she needed to stop thinking about him.
Maybe it wasn’t something she should worry about; after all it meant nothing at all. She just bumped into him, and for once he hadn’t been mean to her; he just looked at her. Maybe she was so used to his despicable behavior that the simple fact that he didn’t bother to insult her felt like the nicest thing he had ever done. But why didn’t he insult her?
Damn, what was happening to her? She crawled into her bed and hided her head under the red and gold blanket; after a good night of sleep everything would be clearer in her mind, she was sure of that.